The race and Hispanic origin distribution of the people with the name
4.7% Hispanic origin,
4.3% Asian or Pacific Islander,
1.5% Two or More Races,
and 0.6% American Indian or Alaskan Native.
These figures should be considered only as a rough estimate.
The purpose of this graph is to compare the name's specific race and
Hispanic origin distribution to the distribution
in the general population of the US.
The vertical blue bars represent the race distribution of people that have the name.
The yellow horizontal lines represent the race distribution of the general population.
The amount by which the blue bars extend past the yellow horizontal lines determines
how likely a person with the name will be part of a given race or Hispanic origin group.
On this basis, the people with the name FRAN have a higher likelyhood of being White and a lower likelyhood of being Hispanic origin.
Ethnic and Cultural Name Categories
The first name FRAN is included in the following name categories:
- Catalan hypocoristics masculine given name
- Common US surname - Census Bureau Data
- Spanish hypocoristics feminine given name
- US unisex baby name - Social Security Administration
- Spanish hypocoristics masculine given name
- Common US feminine given name - Census Bureau Data